You can contact kmfm at any time by beginning a text message with kmfm and sending to our 87474 shortcode.
Please include your name and postcode so we know who you are and where you're from. Under 16s must provide a date of birth in the message in this format: DD/MM/YYYY Please try and limit your message to 160 characters (this is including the keyword, name and postcode). If the message is longer we may only receive part of it. You will always get a message back from us confirming when we've received your message.
If you'd prefer to phone, post a letter or send us an email, please click here.
- Unless we say otherwise, contacting kmfm by text costs you only your standard network rate.
- Some competitions will have a premium rate charge attached. Our presenters will inform you when this is the case.
- We are able to receive picture messages and do not charge any extra to receive these, but your network charge may be greater than that for a standard text message.
- We will not charge you for any message if we do not receive it.
- If you are not the bill payer please ensure you have permission before texting us.
- Under 16s must provide a date of birth in the message in this format: DD/MM/YYYY
- When contacting us by SMS you are providing valuable personal information. We value your privacy so please note the following.
- By supplying your telephone number you are giving consent (unless you opt-out) to receive SMS messages from KM Media Group (directly or via its agents) and approved business partners regarding new promotions, products and services.
- If you would prefer not to receive messages, please add the word STOP to your message to opt-out. Your STOP request will then been processed. If you text again the STOP will be automatically removed, unless you repeat the STOP command.
- Even if you do give consent by not including the word STOP, you can opt-out at any point by just sending STOP to 87474 in a separate message. You will be charged only standard network charge for this.
- KM Media Group activities are governed by the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you would like to learn more about managing your personal information visit www.ico.gov.uk for guidance.
- Competition entries submitted by SMS must include the entrant's name and postcode.
- Incomplete entries are not eligible and will be disqualified.
- Where there is any stated competition closing date, messages sent after the date are ineligible for that competition but may still be charged.
- Where premium rate charges apply, entries are also accepted via here
- Full full competition terms please click here.