Open For Business - Terms and Conditions
kmfm Radio and Digital 10k Advertising Giveaway
Anyone who enters will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Condition and will be bound by them.
- By booking 1 kmfm 'Back Open For Business' opportunity you will automatically be entered into the draw to win our '£10,000 Advertising Giveaway'.
- If a client books 2 'Back Open For Business' packages, this will class as 2 entries into the draw.
- The competition is open from 1st June - 31st August 2020 and a randomly chosen business will be notified within 3 working days of the competition closing.
- kmfm representatives will work with you to create a bespoke radio and digital advertising campaign using kmfm and KentOnline to the value of £10,000.
- The campaign will include kmfm sponsorship and commercials and KentOnline advertisements in standard digital format.
- The campaign will run for 3 months.
- The total giveaway comprises of radio advertising on kmfm and digital placement space only on KentOnline and kmfm to the value of £10,000 as calculated by KM Media Group rate cards.
- The campaign will be set across 3 months with the £10,000 spend attributed across this period.
- The campaign will be finished no later than December 31st 2020.
- Orders must be booked and paid for in full to register as an entry into the giveaway.
- kmfm agrees to make 1 standard voice and music commercial as part of this agreement but other commercials will be charged separately. The commercial will be licensed for any kmfm station for 12 months.
- Any radio commercials being supplied must provide RadioCentre clearance certificates for each script and PRS details for the relevant commercial before being aired.
- Digital adverts on KentOnline can be either supplied by the client, or will be created by our own team. Users will be allowed 2 edit rounds of their adverts each month or until the campaign is complete.
- The closing date for bookings is midnight on Friday 31st August 2020.
- Any business or charity can enter by booking a 'Back Open For Business' package but they must be based/trade in a Kent BR, CT, DA, ME, or TN postcode area.
- KM Media will work closely with you to deliver the campaign and monitor the progress throughout
- You may be contacted after winning to share your story via our media outlets.
- The offer is non-transferable, has no cash value and must only be used to promote the selected business. No other business whether part of an umbrella or subsidiary company can use the allocated advertising space.
- KM Media reserves the right to add to the criteria and terms and conditions at any time.