Lydden Hill 5 Nations
Win tickets to the British Rallycross Championship Easter Weekend Spectacular at Lydden Hill
On Easter weekend, Saturday 8th and Monday 10th April expect 2 days of high-adrenalin racing from a fan favourite at the home of rallycross, Lydden Hill.
British Rallycross Championship 5 Nations Trophy is back over two days.
You will be getting the full Lydden Hill experience with:
• 9 classes and over 100 races including the 600 bhp 4WD Supercars, Retro rallycross icons and highly competitive one-make Swifts & BMW Mini’s
• Full size Funfair courtesy of Marsh Vintage Amusements
• Unrestricted access to the race paddock
• Free spectator entry to the soapbox racing on Sunday (With a weekend ticket)
• Quality, locally sourced street food all weekend
• Easter Egg Hunt
• Free parking with a view of all the action
The VIP Lounge is available for booking too. Get grandstand seating, indoor seating area, exclusive parking and a fully catered breakfast and lunch!
Kids 13 and under go free
Please note: There will be no racing on Sunday the 9th, but campers are welcome to stay for the full weekend and weekend tickets will be valid for the soapbox racing taking place on Sunday.
To win 2 tickets to 5 Nations Trophy British Rallycross Round 1 and 2 at Lydden Hill on Saturday 8th and Monday 10th April, correctly answer the question before 23:00 on 2nd April 2023. GOOD LUCK!
Children aged 13 or under go free, so if you have kids in that age bracket, you can take them with you!