The Wedding Experience 16th April competition terms and conditions
Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them
The following rules are together with, and in addition to the kmfm competition terms and conditions which can be found here
To enter the Competition an Entrant must answer the question correctly and enter all required details.
Incomplete entries may not be counted.
Entrants must be a resident in Kent and live in the BR, CT, DA, ME, or TN postcode areas.
Entrants my be aged 16 or over.
Winners will be selected at random from correct entries and contacted.
This competition starts on 30th March and closes at 12:00 on 16th April 2023.
Custom & Co. Jewellery
- The prize is as follows: A £1000 off the balance of a retail order for custom-made Wedding Rings at Custom & Co. Jewellery Ltd. This order can consist of any number of Wedding Rings but they must form part of one single order placed at Custom & Co. Jewellery Ltd.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash alternatives will be offered, and the prize can not be transferred to anyone else.
- In the event that the singular order placed by the giveaway winner is for a sum less than £1000, there will be not transfer of the remaining giveaway balance and the remaining giveaway balance will be void.
- There is no minimum spend in order to receive the giveaway prize.
- If the winner does not make contact with Custom & Co within 14 days of the draw, Customer & Co reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
- The prize winner will have a time period of 3 calendar months from the date of the email notification of being the winner, to book and attend a consultation at the Custom & Co retail premises during retail opening hours and place an eligible order for Wedding Ring(s).
- It is the prize winner's responsibility to collect the prize in person.
- If the prize winner does not place an order within 6 calendar months from the notification date of being the winner, the prize will be void and can not be claimed.
- Employees of Custom and Co. Jewellery Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the giveaway prize draw are except from entering this competition.
S R.E Favours and Guestbooks
- The Prize is hire of 10 x Centerpieces
- Delivery and collection is included in the prize
- You have the option to swap the succulent favours for soap favours. Please advise this at time of booking.
- Please allow 6 weeks for the favours to be made. These will be made within the 6 weeks prior to your delivery date.
- The prize MUST BE used by 31st December 2024.
- The period of hire is from the date of the booking for up to 24 hours
- All equipment remains the property of the company at all times
- Location, Facilities & Conduct:
- Hired equipment will be set up in one location only as agreed on arrival and will not be moved once unloaded.
- Happy Glampers Teepee Tents and Events reserves the right to refuse delivery if the venue or site is deemed to be unsuitable. In such a case no refund will be given and the full hire fee will be due.
- Liability & Insurance:
- Happy Glampers liability insurance covers use of the equipment only whilst booked on 'wet' hire (hire of equipment or entertainment accompanied by a company representative to supervise use of the booked equipment or entertainment).
- Happy Glampers accepts no liability for any damage or loss of personal property and or any injury arising from the use of the hired equipment.
Rich and Frame Us
- Prize includes one medium sized fully decorated bespoke frame (inclusive of decor and
vinyl writing) with design agreed by the winners. Prize frame excludes any custom neon
- Free delivery to any Kent location, this must be pre arranged to work for both parties. It is essential to get in touch to begin the frame design as soon as possible after receiving the prize to ensure it is ready for the winners wedding date.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash value. Prize must be claimed by December 31st 2023, delivery can be after this date.
- It is the Winner's responsibility to contact us to ensure they are able to claim their prize before the claim deadline and in enough advance of their wedding date.
- Prize cannot be exchanged.
- The Prize must be claimed by the winners of the competition only.
- The Winner must contact us either via our email or contacts page on our website quoting the winners reference code of “KMWE23“ to begin their design process.