Win with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Condition and will be bound by them
The following rules are in addition to the kmfm competition terms and conditions which can be found here
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must answer a question between 4pm - 7pm Monday 28th - 1st November 2019.
- Entrants must text ‘kmfm’, their answer plus their full name to 87474 when requested to by the on air presenter.
- Texts are charged at your standard network rate.
- Entrants will have an allotted time to text, as announced by the on air presenter.
- Texts after this time will not be included but may still be charged.
- Incomplete texts may not be entered.
- A random correct text will be chosen from the correct entries and called back.
- If the chosen entrant does not answer their phone for whatever reason another entrant will be chosen.
- If during the call the entrant does not answer when spoken to for whatever reason, including technical issues from the entrant's phone, that call may be ended and another caller will be chosen at random.
- If the caller is driving at the time of their call and can not pull over for whatever reason, another caller may be chosen at random.
- A call will be recorded and played out on air.
- The randomly chosen entrant will be required to talk to the on air presenter/s and answer the question on air.
- Each entrant on air with the correct answer will go into a draw on Friday 1st November where one of those entrants will be chosen at random and called. Should they not answer their phone, for whatever reason, including technical issues, another entrant in the draw will be chosen at random. The entrant who answers their phone is the overall winner.
- The competition entry is open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Eurotunnel Le Shuttle their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
- KM Media Group Limited will not accept competition entries that are automatically generated by a computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals or incomplete.
- The prize is for 4 people and includes a return off-peak day-trip/overnight travel voucher for Eurotunnel Le Shuttle and tickets to Nausicaa, as well as dinner, an overnight stay and breakfast at the Najeti Hôtel Château Cléry.
- Prize is valid from 1st February – 31st December 2020, but is not valid in June, July or August, or during UK February half-term. Bookings are subject to availability.
- The winner is responsible for arranging their own vehicle for Eurotunnel Le Shuttle travel. Eurotunnel’s standard terms and conditions of carriage apply. These are available at www.eurotunnel.com/uk/conditions-of-carriage.
- The prize does not include travel insurance, fuel, toll charges, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above, and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize, are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they (and any people travelling with them) are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents and appropriate travel insurance and car insurance (including motor breakdown cover) for the trip in question on the travel dates specified.
- Pet travel is not permitted under the prize.
- Valid for cars (up to 4 passengers) and low vans only. Excludes trailers and caravans. You can check your vehicle category at https://help.eurotunnel.com/hc/en-gb/articles/208532489-What-vehicle-type-should-I-book-my-vehicle-as-