WIN with Leeds Castle this Easter!
Looking for something really cool and fun to do with the children this Easter holiday? You need to win this prize!
From 2nd - 18th April, fill up on warm hot cross buns with melting butter, sneak a pinch of the Easter chocolate, and pop on your woolly scarf, as you get ready to head to Leeds Castle to make new spring memories with the family thanks to kmfm!
This Easter, you are invited to their Easter Nest Trail! Embark on an adventure through the great outdoors, where you’ll CRACK the clues to find the six giant bird nests. All belonging to different birds, you must use the clues to guess which bird lives in each nest and count the number of eggs they’ve laid. Once all nests have been solved, you will claim your delicious chocolate egg! A perfect Easter day out here in Kent!
Plus, after you’ve completed the trail, enjoy a spring walk through the flowering daffodils and tulips. With picturesque gardens and seasonal parklands to explore, spend the rest of the day taking in the fresh air, admire the fragrant blooms, and take a family portrait in front of the castle to remember for years to come.
We have your chance to win one of 2 sets of family annual passes so you can visit again and again for a whole 12 months!
To win, simply answer this question and get yourself in the draw!
Terms and conditions
Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The following rules are together with and in addition to the kmfm competition terms and conditions which can be found here
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must fill out the above form and submit it before the competition closes.
- The competition runs until 7th April 23.59 2022
- Winners will be chosen at random Friday 8th April and 2 people will be contacted that day to explain the next steps.
- Entrants should ask the bill payer's permission before calling.
- Two entrants will be chosen at random.
- There are 2x prizes to be won in total.
- A family annual ticket means you can visit this February half term and re-visit as many times as you want over 12 months (excluding special tickets events).
- 1x family annual ticket to Leeds Castle will be issued to a household and a family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Tickets do not include entry to any third-party events. (Please talk to Leeds Castle directly to understand if the event you want to gain entry for is included.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.